Import Tasks to Office 365 in Few Steps
“For the last two years I was working on Microsoft Office 365 suite. But, now I have decided to import tasks to Office 365 online. Even I have searched so many techniques, but I was unable to find an effective solution for the same. Therefore, I want to know that is there any solution to import tasks into Office 365 planner?”
Office 365 is the cloud-based email platform provided by Microsoft. It has become more popular among the small or large scale businesses who want to access their data from anywhere at any time. It is the most preferred application and keeps the personal information secure. Due to its advanced functionality, everyone wants to import their task folders to Office 365 account. Further, tasks folder is used to keep track of things that users want to do. Therefore, in this blog, we are going to discuss a tremendous solution that will help to import tasks into Office 365 in an absolute way.
A Reliable Way to Import Tasks to Office 365
To import tasks into Microsoft Office 365 account, there is no direct manual solution available. Therefore, it is advised to go for Office 365 Import Tool. It is an amazing utility that is designed especially to import all items such as emails, tasks, contacts, etc., to Office 365 account. Moreover, it helps to preserve same folder hierarchy as original throughout the conversion from PST to O365 account. One can easily utilize this software as it provides a user-friendly interface that even a non-technical user can also use it.
Steps to Import Task into Office 365 Account
In order to export tasks from Outlook PST and save them into Office 365, you can use the Office365Import tool. According to the experts, this software is more reliable and convenient for every user. Although, Office 365 migration tasks is done by either using impersonation or without impersonation. There are some steps mentioned below, which helps you to know the working of software in a better way.
- To begin, download Office 365 Import & install on your local machine.
- Then, click on checkbox next to “Is Office 365 Admin”.
- Enter all the credentials of Office 365 admin account and go to Login button.
- Afterwards, choose one of the following options to select Outlook PST file.
- Now, press Next button to proceed further.
- Add File(s)
- Add Folder
- Add CSV
- Now, enter the Domain ID for PST file that you need to import tasks to Office 365.
- Click on “Task” checkbox and also choose the “Date filters” button, if you want the certain date range of data.
- You can provide the specific date range as per your need and choice.
- Click on checkbox corresponding to the “Include Folders” checkbox.
- You can also click the checkbox next to Incremental Import option.
- Click on the checkbox next to “Exclude Sent items” and “Exclude Deleted Items”.
- Next, choose the Import button to begin the conversion process.
- After that, the migration process will be finished successfully.
- Finally, hit on Save Report button, if you want to generate a complete status report.
- Launch Office365Import application on your desktop.
- After that, click on Add files button. Also, you can select Add Folder or Add CSV as per your need.
- Then, click on “Next” to import Outlook tasks to Office 365 account.
- In the last, you can follow above steps of With Impersonation from step (6).
Due to the latest cloud offered services, many Outlook users prefer to import tasks to Office 365 planner. Therefore, in this blog, we have discussed a professional solution namely, Office365Import to import tasks into Office 365 account in a simple manner. It is one of the best solutions that export Outlook tasks to Office 365 without any hassle. Also, we have explained the overall working steps of the tool in a clear way.