Resolved | eDiscovery PST Export Tool Stuck Calculating Error
Constantly getting eDiscovery PST export tool stuck calculating error? Need the right solution? Well this is the right place for you to fix this eDiscovery PST export tool error. Generally, this error is faced when we perform the migration Office 365 files to Microsoft Outlook. What are the symptoms of this error, the main causes and how to get rid of this issue completely, is we are going to discuss further.
“It is torturing! I need to upload multiple data files for a research and most of the uploads stuck in final seconds. I even tried to increase the internet speed and parted my PST files to smaller ones. Can I please get a proper fix to this problem?”
The Signs of eDiscovery PST Export Tool Sticks in Calculating State
- While you are exporting Office 365 mailbox to PST using eDiscovery PST export tool, (depends upon the size of PST file, the bandwidth of the network etc.) the error might occur.
- If the user runs MS Exchange Server 2013 into O365 Dedicated / ITAR environment.
- If the user is a member of a Custom role group or SSA-Discovery Management baseline role group, which is using SSA_Mailbox Search Management role.
Important Tip: It is recommended to split the large data file into smaller parts before migration and then export the multiple files to Outlook.
Root Causes of eDiscovery PST Export Tool Stuck Calculating Error
There are observed some specific conditions where this error is constantly seen. The root sources of this error are:
- If the access for EWS (External Exchange Service) is not enabled in the environment, there are 93% chances for the error to occur.
- If the user starts to migrate Office 365 files to Outlook over the Internet.
Alternative of eDiscovery PST Export Tool
The best substitute of eDiscovery export tool stuck in calculating state is SysTools Office 365 Mailbox Export Tool for a secure Office 365 export to PST. The software is a breakthrough solution to export O365 data to Outlook PST without freezing or losing any data. It takes a really short time to transfer the data file of any size to MS Outlook.
Other than this, the utility has many more features to offer. Some major features are:
1. Various Options for PST Transfer – The Office 365 Export tool provides multiple file formats for data migration.
- EML: To migrate messages from O365 to Apple Mail, Thunderbird, PocoMail etc.
- PST: To export emails, contacts, tasks, calendars from Office 365 to Outlook.
- MSG: To upload single or multiple Office 365 mails in MS Outlook
2. Selective Export – The tool provides an advance facility of selective migration. There are two ways in the tool to do this activity:
- Category Filter: To choose only those files/folders that are to exported.
- Date Filter: To set the time range in the terms of date for the data transfer
3. Impersonation Feature – The tool provides a very helpful feature to backup O365 data from various user accounts. Users can migrate the data with or without impersonation option, enabling users to migrate not just single account, but multiple accounts at once.
4. Pause/ Resume Facility – Meanwhile, the migration is processing, users get the relaxing option to pause and resume the migration process at any point of time, as per their convenience.
Simple Step by Step Working of the Tool:
- Download and install this software on your Windows-based system.
- Enter Office 365 credentials (Email ID and Password) and click on Sign-in button.
- You will be displayed a list of folders that you want to export. After selecting the required folders, hit Next button.
- Choose Email File Format in which you want to save data and apply advanced settings.
- Browse the location where you want to save data and click Start button.
The solution for eDiscovery PST export tool stuck calculating error narrows down to a point where we can say that Office 365 Export tool can be the savior to export PST from Office 365 without using eDiscovery safely. Users can trust on the software as it is recommended by experts and is indeed a genuine solution.
Frequently Asked Questions by Users
A. Yes, many technical experts consider this software as the best alternative of tool.
A. Yes, this advanced tool will give you the option to export your data in EML and MSG file format as well.
A. Yes, you can try all the features of the tool for free before purchasing it.