Recover Deleted Outlook Emails Using The Most Successful Methods
Microsoft Outlook has become the backbone for many industries’ communication arena. With its extensive set of features and capabilities, it is undoubtedly the best email client, especially for desktop Windows users. But it has its own share of issues. Sometimes, users lose their data in Outlook due to deletion or other factors. And it becomes quite difficult to recover deleted Outlook emails and other data items.
In this article, we will break down this problem and provide you with methods that can recover deleted Outlook data items easily.
Various Data Loss Scenarios
There are many scenarios where the user might need to recover deleted Outlook emails or other data. Also, Outlook data can be lost in multiple ways. It can be either a partial loss within the Outlook database or a complete loss of the Outlook data file (PST). Below are some data loss user scenarios:
- Someone deletes the data items Outlook purposely or accidentally
- Data File (PST) is lost/deleted from the system.
- Data File (PST) becomes corrupted/inaccessible.
- Some Folders are missing in Outlook.
Each scenario requires a different solution. And we have discussed them in the below section.
How to Recover Deleted Outlook Emails?
To retrieve lost/deleted data items in the Outlook platform, you can use any of the given methods:
Outlook Email Recovery from Deleted Items Folder
When you delete any data item in Outlook, it goes into the Deleted Items folder. The items in this folder are easily recoverable if you use the following procedure:
- Run the MS Outlook email client. Go to the folder list and click on the Deleted Items folder.
- Choose the message that you want to recover, and right-click to select Move > Other folder.
- Select the folder where you want this message to appear and select Ok.
- You can do this for emails, contacts, calendars, etc, and recover your lost data items in Outlook easily.
Recover Deleted Outlook Emails from Recoverable Items Folder
If the data is permanently deleted i.e., deleted with the Shift+Delete key or purged from the Deleted Items folder, then you can still recover it from the hidden Recoverable Items folder.
- Open Outlook, go to the Folder tab and select Recover Deleted Items.
- Choose the data you want to recover and select Recover Selected Items.
- It will move the deleted data into the Deleted Items folder. Now, simply move it into your preferred mailbox folder.
Do note that you can only recover data within the 14 days period after deletion. By default, the Recoverable Items folder only saves data within that period range.
Also Read: How to Repair Damaged Outlook PST file – Simple Step by Step Guide
Recover Permanently Deleted Outlook Emails With The Outlook Recovery Tool
The Outlook Recovery tool allows you to recover complete data items i.e., emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and journals from the Outlook PST file. This tool can recover the deleted or lost data items of all Outlook versions with utmost accuracy. The red color of deleted items previewed in the software interface makes it easy to read and retrieve the required data effectively.
Useful Features for Outlook Email Recovery
This tool offers additional functionalities that further facilitate the recovery of Outlook data items. Let’s discuss some of these features.
- The tool can even recover permanently deleted Outlook emails.
- Users can add multiple PST files simultaneously to recover deleted Outlook emails.
- The tool highlights the recovered data items in red color to distinguish between the data items.
- It can even recover data from password-protected and highly corrupted PST files.
- It provides the facility to decrypt SMIME and OpenPGP encryption.
- The tool can export the recovered data in multiple file formats like PST, HTML, PDF, MSG, EML, and even directly to Office 365.
Steps to Recover Deleted Outlook Emails Using Professional Tool
- Step 1: Download & Run Outlook Recovery tool.
- Step 2: Add the required PST file that contains data to recover.
- Step 3: Use Advanced Scan to deep scan the file for perfect recovery.
- Step 4: Preview lost and deleted items in red color along with the complete database.
- Step 5: Now export the recovered items in the desired file format for Outlook email recovery.
The recoverable data items include emails with attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and journals.
Note: This method is also applicable if your Outlook PST file is corrupt/inaccessible as it repairs PST file without any issues. It can recover your data with/without Outlook as per your requirements.
What if the Outlook PST file is deleted from the System?
If your PST file is deleted from the system partition, then you require some sort of hard drive or pen drive data recovery program to recover the complete data file. If it is not shift deleted or permanently deleted, take a look in your recycle bin for the deleted PST file.
Important Points to Note to Recover Permanently Deleted Outlook Emails:
- Always keep a backup of all your Outlook data files.
- Use Outlook with sync to your Antivirus program to eliminate the threat of virus attacks.
- Exit Outlook with the Close or Exit button to prevent damage due to abnormal termination.
Outlook stores all its data items in PST (Personal Storage Table) file. There is a risk of losing all the data stored in the PST file if it becomes inaccessible or corrupt. Also, sometimes users delete important data in Outlook accidentally but require them afterward. In such situations, the methods given in this article can be implemented to recover deleted Outlook emails easily. The most recommended method is using the software as it can not only recover complete data items from Outlook but can also repair the damaged PST file accurately.