Microsoft 365 (formerly known as Office 365) is one of the commonly used collaborative web suites designed for personal and business use. It provides innovative applications such as Office app, web service, intelligent cloud service, and top-class security, you can achieve more and reach your goal faster.
To migrate over to Office 365 there could be many different ways depending upon your current environment. Therefore, in this article, we will list multiple ways to migrate multiple email accounts to Office 365 from platforms such as Exchange Server, Google Workspace, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Google Vault, Thunderbird, etc. Using this Office 365 administrator can easily import emails, contacts, calendars, task, notes, drive data to their mailboxes.
Before proceeding with the techniques to migrate existing emails to Office 365, there are some limitations that need to be considered first.
Factors that need to be taken into consideration before migrating multiple email accounts to Office 365:
Manual migration to Office 365 from an exchange environment can be performed in three ways:
When your existing environment is Google Vault and you want to switch over to Office 365, then the only possible way is to first export all user data to PST format using eDiscovery, then import PST to Office 365.
To perform such migration first you need to either export all Outlook user emails one-by-one or use take the backup from then configured service in .pst format. Then you can migrate pst file to Office 365 account directly.
Whether your existing environment is Exchange Server, Lotus Notes, Google Workspace, or Google Vault, you can directly migrate email accounts to Office 365 by using SysTools Cloud Migration Tool.
This utility provides the ability to migrate emails, contacts, calendars, documents from your existing environment to the new Office 365 domain.
Following are some of the great features of the tool:
Quick Steps to Migrate Multiple Email Accounts to Office 365 are:
1. Click on the below download button to get the demo .exe of the tool and launch it.
2. After installing it, go to Activate tab and perform activation for a demo or full version.
3. From the configuration section, choose the existing platform from the source and select the destination as Office 365.
4. Scroll down to the workload section and select the category of items to migrate & set date filter >> Next.
5. In the source tab, provide the admin details of your existing environment and validate.
6. From the destination tab, enter the Admin id of Office 365 and the application id. Then, click on validate button for the authentication.
7. For mapping source and destination user ids select the Mapping option.
8. Once the mapping is complete, set the priority filter and click on Validate button for the authentication of user ids.
9. Finally, use Start Migration button to migrate email accounts data to Office 365 domain.
10 After completion of the backup, use the Download Report button to get detailed and summary reports of migration.
This is it! In just 10 simple step you can migrate few or all email accounts to Office 365 suite. For testing of the tool first, use its demo version that offers 2 free licenses for complete data migration.
For day-to-day work, different organizations users different email services. But after realizing the complication of the existing email client organization tries to migrate over to a different one. However, many of them fails to do the proper switch due to complication during manual migration. This is why many tech giants recommend taking the help of automated solutions that offers a simpler and fast migration experience. This is why to migrate multiple email accounts to Office 365, we have demonstrated a third-party tool from SysTools.