A Complete Guide for Office 365 Save Email as PDF
Overview: Saving Office 365 emails as PDF files is an efficient approach to storing emails. As PDF is supported on all devices and easy to access, the regular queries are generated for Office 365 save email as PDF. So to answer this query we come up with this article. Here you will find the different methods to save Outlook web email as PDF files.
“Hey, I am using Office 365 to deal with my clients. However, one of my new clients does not use Office 365. But I have to share some information with him. That’s why I am looking for a reliable solution to convert my Office 365 emails to PDF. Because PDF files will be easier to access for him”
PDF stands for Portable Document Format and used (.pdf) as an extension of the file. The widely acceptable file format is the PDF. When there is a situation to save the data into a secure and supportable file format, then PDF is the first choice.
Downloading of Outlook Web emails to PDF is performed by different methods. Therefore users are also search for How to Save Office 365 Documents to Computer. But before deep diving into the solution let’s see some benefits of saving emails into PDF files.
Table Of Content
- Why Save Outlook 365 Email as PDF?
- Different Ways for Office 365 Save Email as PDF
Why Save Outlook 365 Email as PDF?
- The PDF files are accessible on any device. Due to this, the PDF files can accessed from any device making the data non-dependent on the device.
- Searching is easier in the PDF files. So that you can search the required data efficiently.
- When there is a need to share the data with others then the PDF files are the best one. These can be shared easily.
- The data integrity is maintained because the PDF files can be restricted from the other user for editing.
- The PDF files are printable so that you can take out the hard copy of the data while required.
- By downloading the emails to the PDF, the Office 365 mailbox is organized and manageable.
Different Ways for Office 365 Save Email as PDF
The Outlook web emails can be converted to PDF files using two distinct approaches. One is the manual approach and another one is the professional approach.
Both approaches can solve your query. That’s why, we have explained both of them. So that, you can choose the right one for you. Now wait is over. Let’s unfold the manual approach first.
Save Outlook 365 Email as PDF Manually
There is one manual approach through which you can download Office 365 emails to PDF files. This approach uses the Microsoft Print to PDF option which is available in Outlook.
But before executing the required steps you need to set up an Office 365 account in Outlook. Let’s follow the below steps to get a PDF of emails from Office 365.
- Step 1. Launch the Outlook 365 application on the computer.
- Step 2. Search and click on the email that to want to save to PDF.
- Step 3. Hit on the File button to open the File Menu.
- Step 4. Now in the File menu, select the Print option.
- Step 5. Choose the Microsoft Print to PDF option from the dropdown.
- Step 6. Select the file type as PDF in the appeared dialog box.
- Step 7. Finally, click on Save.
This is all about the manual approach but it is not recommended by the experts because of several limitations. Let’s elaborate on the limitations of the manual approach.
Limitations of the Manual Approach
- The manual approach is not a good fit to Convert Outlook 365 email to PDF if the emails are larger.
- It is a time-consuming process because you need to save every email as PDF manually.
- There is no data security because there can be the possibility of human errors while performing the task.
- There is no surety that all of the data saved in a PDF file will maintain its formatting.
- No automated option in this approach which makes the process efficient.
- There is no record maintained for tracking the user who saves that file and at which time.
Office 365 Save Email as PDF Using Professional Approach
There are many shortcomings in the manual approach. Due to this, it is not fit for the organizations. Let’s explain the efficient and expert-recommended Office 365 Export Tool to download Office 365 email to PDF file.
You can also Export Google Workspace Email to PST if required using this tool. This automated tool has different advanced features that make it the first choice for the experts.
Advanced Features of the Automated Tool
- Able to export emails from Shared mailboxes and In-Place Archives mailboxes also.
- Provides the option to choose emails based on Date.
- The complete report is generated to track the executed steps.
- There is an option of Delta for exporting the newly arrived emails.
- Compatible with the latest Windows versions.
- Maintains the original formatting of the data.
- Save Outlook 365 email as PDF with complete data security.
Convert Outlook 365 Email to PDF Step-By-Step
Step 1. Download and Launch the tool on the System.
Step 2. Choose Office 365 as the Source platform and PDF as the destination platform.
Step 3. Now in the workload section, select the option of Email and apply the required data.
Step 4. Complete the Source credentials such as Admin Email and Application ID. Validate all the credentials and Next.
Step 5. Now in the Destination section, select the location for the resulting file. Validate that location and move to Next.
Step 6. It’s time to load the users into the automated tool using the Fetch Users, Import Users, and Download template options. Validate all the loaded users and go to the Next step.
Step 7. Finally, click on the Start Export button, and then the Office 365 emails save as PDF.
Through this write-up, we have explained the different approaches for Office 365 save email as PDF. The manual and professional approaches both are discussed in a detailed manner so that you can choose the best one for you.
However, as per the expert’s advice, the professional approach is the efficient approach to complete the task without any hassle.