How to Import EML to G Suite/Gmail? A Complete Solution
Summary: EML files are supported by most of the email clients to store the emails. Here you will find the complete explanation of how to import EML to G Suite in detail. All the methods are discussed to import EML to Gmail.
There are different email clients used in the Organizations or Individually as well. In most of the email clients, there is an EML file format that is used to store the emails such as Apple, and Mozilla Thunderbird.
But EML is one email file, that’s why users want to import EML files to the G Suite for the consolidation access of the emails. Importing the EML files into the G Suite is the best choice to gain the distinct benefits of the G Suite. Let’s find more reasons to Import EML files into a G Suite account.
Table Of Content
Why You Should Import EML to Gmail?
There are different reasons that motivate you to import the EML files into Gmail. Some of the key reasons are.
- As the EML files contain a single email, it becomes tough to search the files individually. Importing all the files into the G Suite makes the search process easier to access the bulk data.
- If you are planning to migrate from any other email client to G Suite, then the EML files are the best choice. You can import those files to Gmail and complete the migration process.
- Sometimes there might be chances that the EML files can be corrupted, due to which the whole data is affected. But by importing the EML files to Gmail the risk of corruption is reduced.
- If all the files are imported into the G Suite, then you can easily share the emails with others. If after some time the storage gets full, then you can also solve Gmail storage quota exceeded problem quickly.
How to Import EML to G Suite Manually?
The manual method to perform EML to G Suite migration is the use of Windows Live Mail. But it is not no longer available. But if you still have the WLM then you can go with this otherwise, you can go with the Professional approach. Let’s elaborate on the manual method to import EML to G Suite. You can follow the below steps.
Step 1. Open the Window Live Mail and move to the Account tab.
Step 2. Enter the credentials then move to the settings window.
Step 3. In the configure server settings window, enter the username with the @gmail extension and complete all the details such as Server type as POP.
Step 4. Now click on the Finish button. All the Gmail account folders are now visible in the Windows Live Mail.
Step 5. Open the G Suite account and perform drag and drop until all the emails are imported to the destination account.
Limitations of Manual Method
- The Windows Live Mail is no longer available.
- For multiple files the process becomes lengthy.
- Requires technical knowledge to use WLM.
- If any of the steps is misjudged then there are chances of not getting the expected result.
Professionally Upload EML to Gmail Efficiently
If you want to import EML to Gmail efficiently without hassle then you should go with the expert recommended best EML to G Suite Import Tool. During the importing, you do not need to worry about the technicalities. This tool is easy to operate and also full-fledged with the advanced features.
The complete process of importing EML to Gmail is seamless with the tool. Using this tool you are not only able to import emails but also attachments. The complete report is also generates after the process ends. If any errors occurs during the process, then you can fix the Google Workspace migration failure easily.
Step-By-Step Import EML to G Suite
Step 1. Download the tool and Select File System as the Source & G Suite as the destination.
Step 2. Tick the checkbox of Emails for the importing.
Step 3. Enter the location of the EML files in the Source tab, Validate, and Next.
Step 4. Complete the destination details Validate them and hit Next.
Step 5. Now add the users using the Fetch Users, Import Users, and Download template options and click on the Start Import button.
Why Choose a Professional Approach to Upload EML to Gmail?
As per the limitations of the manual method, there are several reasons that state that the Professional approach is the best one to import EML to Gmail.
- Security – When you need to import crucial data to another platform, then the first thing is to make sure that the security should be maintain.
- File Structure – The automated tool maintains the complete file structure after the process.
- Import EML files in Bulk – This tool is able to import bulk EML files to G Suite efficiently which saves a lot of time.
- Track the Process – You can track the complete process with the help of a dashboard in the tool.
- Advanced options – This tool has multiple advanced options such as Delta Import, Retry Import, and Re-Run Import to migrate EML to Gmail.
Now you know how to import EML to G Suite. The complete process is explained in detail with the steps. If you want the process of Importing EML files to G Suite seamlessly, then go with the expert-recommended tool and complete the process without hassle.