How to Import Contacts to Google Workspace/G Suite? Efficiently
Overview: If you are looking for how to import contacts to Google Workspace/ G Suite then this is the right place for you. The VCF files are used to store the contact information for the professionals including first name, last name, and many more details. Here you will find the distinct solutions to upload VCF to Google contacts. The manual and professional methods both are discussed in detail so that you can choose anyone accordingly.
“Hey, I am an Administrator in MNC. Because of some business requirement. I need to store all the contact details of employees in Google Workspace. The data is private so I want to do the process while maintaining the data integrity. Can anyone suggest a reliable professional solution? “
Google Workspace has a huge user base. Its regular updation in the apps attracts users to use its services. It is treated as a secure platform to store the contacts. That’s why many queries are generated on the internet in search of VCF to Google contacts. There can be multiple scenarios behind the need for G Suite to store contacts because Google Workspace offers a wide range of benefits.
Table Of Content
Why Upload VCF to Google Contacts?
You can get several benefits by importing VCF files to the G Suite account. Some of the key benefits are as follows.
- Centralized Storage – If you import contacts to Google Workspace then you will get central storage. Which makes easier to access the data from any location using the Internet.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility – As per the G Suite apps, you can easily integrate the contacts with the other apps such as Calendar, and Gmail. You can also migrate G Suite to G Suite.
- Backup – The Google contacts are sync automatically. If any of the changes are applied through the connected devices then the contact details also sync automatically in the G Suite to maintain consistency.
- Contacts Management – There are several advanced features in the Google Workspace such as add label, mark as favorite, and many more. Due to this, you can manage the contacts efficiently.
- Security – The contacts in the Google Workspace are safe & secure. Google provides robust security to the data which reduces the chances of data loss.
- Regular Updates – You will get regular updates to increase the security in the G Suite. Different new features are also adds regularly to make contact management easier.
How to Import Contacts to Google Workspace?
There are two different methods to transfer contacts from VCF files to Google contacts. One is the manual method the other is the Expert’s recommended professional method. By using any of the methods you can import VCF to Google contacts. This is a key step as users are already familiar with the benefits of cloud migration services they don’t want to lose out on this excellent opportunity. Let’s elaborate on the manual method first.
Upload VCF to Google Contacts Manually
Here are the steps to manually transfer files from VCF files to Google Contacts.
- Step 1. Go to the G Suite account and log in with the credentials.
- Step 2. Click on the Apps icon.
- Step 3. Choose the option of Contact.
- Step 4. Now, in the Contacts screen at the bottom, you have two options Create contact or Import contact.
- Step 5. Click on the Import Contact option.
- Step 6. Hit on the Select file option to browse the VCF file and Open it.
Professional Method to Import VCF to Google Contacts
Now it’s time to discuss the expert’s recommended method to import contacts to Google Workspace. This method is the choice of the experts because it is perform with the help of the VCF to G Suite Importer tool. This tool is easy to use for non-technical users.
Sometimes the file is getting larger in size then it creates a problem while importing to Google Workspace. But you do not need to worry about the file size. Using this tool, you can import large files to G Suite efficiently. Sometimes you are having EML file, then you can also import EML to G Suite using this tool. This tool is compatible with the Windows 10 and 11 version. It is having distinct essential features and some of them are as follows.
Why Choose Expert’s Recommended Tool?
- It is able to import multiple VCF files to Google Contacts.
- Maintains data integrity & security throughout the process.
- An interactive dashboard to track the import contacts to Google Workspace process.
- Generates a detailed report after the process.
- Advanced functions are also there such as Delta, Retry, and Re-Run.
Upload VCF to Google Contacts Step-By-Step
Step 1. Download and Select File System as the Source and G Suite as the destination.
Step 2. Tick the checkbox of Contact and Next.
Step 3. Enter the path of the file in the Source window, validate, and Next.
Step 4. In the destination window, complete the destination details validate them, and Next.
Step 5. Load the users into the tool using Fetch Users, Import Users, and Download template options.
Step 6. Now validate users and click on the Start Import button to start the import process.
VCF files are used to store contact information such as first name, last name, and many more. For several reasons, the VCF needs to be uploaded to Google Workspace. That’s why through this article, we have explained the need to import contacts to Google Workspace. All the possible methods are discussed in detail with their steps.
The manual method is not recommended to use because it is not a proficient solution for importing multiple VCF files into G Suite. According to the experts, the professional method is recommended because of its several advanced features which make the process simpler.